Friday, October 12, 2007

Mejor jamas lo he podido explicar.


Finally, I Found a Valentine to Tell You Exactly How I Feel...


I can't always explain my feelings
the way
I want you to understand them.
Sometimes when we talk,
there are so many beautiful
and intense feelings
that flow in and out of my soul
for you,
yet the words as I say them
never seem to allow those
feelings
to touch you.

Today, I found these words,
and I realized that there are
times
when we need to be silent
and allow the written,
unspoken word to
communicate
the heart's innermost passion.
I am in love with you,
and want to open up so
much
more of myself to you.

I want to be just who I am
when I'm with you and never feel the need
to pretend to be anything more.
I want us to feel the freedom
to express our needs and our
hurts
without ever having to raise the
tone
of our voices.

I want us to fight for our love
and never consider being apart
as the answer to a problem.
I want to grow with you,
deep into the autumn of our
lives.

I never want us to forget to hold
hands
when we walk together.
I want to tell you that being
with you
is simply the best way for
me to spend my life.
And I want you to know
that I love you today..
and for all of my tomorrows.

===============

by Stephen Serafini

1 comment:

marce said...

esto esta bien "awww"